Padi Adventure Diver
Duration: 1 – 1 1/2 day
After your Open Water Course, why not start a PADI Adventure Diver Course and complete some Adventure Dives? With these dives you are over halfway to completing your PADI Advanced Open Water certification. You can also take part in just a single Adventure Dive if you prefer. It will also count towards the Advanced certification.
Have you always wanted to try Night diving? How about Underwater Photography? Here is your opportunity. You can select 3 dives of your choice out of a long list of possibilities. That way, you get:
- A taste of what you like and what you feel more comfortable with in the water.
- The chance to improve your underwater skills.
- More confidence and enjoyment from your diving.
You can choose from the following Adventure Dives:
- Fish Identification
- Multilevel and Computer
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Search and Recovery
- Underwater Naturalist
- Underwater Photography
- Enriched Air Nitrox
To become a certified PADI Adventure Diver, you will need to have completed 3 Adventure Dives with a PADI Instructor. These can be completed in 1 day. We do ask that you complete 1 day recreational diving before taking this course to check weights, buoyancy and equipment. Adventure Dives give you a taste of various specialty courses on offer and can even count as the first dive of that relevant specialty – taking you closer to becoming a Specialty diver!
- PADI Open Water Diver (or equivalent)
- Minimum age: 12
- Adventures in Diving manual: US$57
- PADI Recreational Dive Planner (if not yet owned): US$25
- Some Adventure Dives can incur additional charges (ie trip supplements, materials, camera rental)
|PADI Adventure Dive Program||Price|
|One Adventure dive||₱2,960|
|Adventure Diver (Three Adventure Dives + Certification)||₱12,520|
Don’t miss this wonderful and exciting opportunity! Take that first step and book now our booking page. Our friendly staff will be happy to assist you arrange your trip.