Daily Diving Trips
Diving in Moalboal
If you love diving, you are in good company with Kasai Village Dive Team where everything is about enjoying the underwater world. Moalboal has been a diving mecca since the early 80′s and it is still considered one of the best places for diving in the Philippines. In December 2006, the Municipal hall of Moalboal decided to protect the coral reefs further by making the whole area an enormous marine park.
Today, we are proud to be contributing towards a common goal to preserve the reefs together with the local fishermen. There are more than 35 dive sites within 1.5 hours boat ride from the resort. Close to the resort, there are 19 good dive sites that will give you a good variety on your diving holiday. How about diving on a 70m deep wall surrounded by great shoals of fish or diving on the wreck of an airplane? Start your adventure with us today!
If you are already a certified diver, combine your holiday with some fantastic scuba diving with the possibility of diving some of our world famous sites. Scuba diving in Cebu is available for as low as Php 1.535.00 per dive when paid before arrival.
- Prices include dive guide, tanks, weights, snacks, drinks, fruits and lots of fun!
- PRICES VALID UNTIL END OF DECEMBER 2012
- If you haven’t dove for some time, we recommend you take a Scuba Review as recommended by your training organization for safety reasons(most suggest 6 months), booked for the first day. Alternatively, this can be completed prior to arrival.
- Guests are required to fill out a release waiver prior to participating in Scuba diving activities. You may download the waiver form here and fill out prior to your arrival or you may do so upon check-in at the resort.
- All divers should be suitably insured. Recommend are DAN – Divers Alert Network www.dan.org
- The dive schedule is arranged on a day-to-day basis with your Dive guide and the Dive Centre. Special trips and additional dives are arranged locally with the Dive Centre and are subject to availability, minimum numbers and, in some cases, diving experience.
- All divers must ensure a minimum of 12 hours between the last dive and the flight departure.
Additional mandatory charge payable locally:
- The local Government has been involved in the diving activities for preserving and protecting the reef and the marine life. Every diver needs to have a special ticket which costs ₱100,00 per dive for the Moalboal Area. We will arrange all needed tickets for you.
Possible additional charges payable locally:
- Equipment rental
- Lunch and drinks onboard
- Third dives and Night dives
- Special trips to Sunken Island, Bais bay, Negros side.
- Expedition tour
- Nitrox or 15L tanks
Prices for daily diving and extras in resort along with our Terms and Conditions can be found here.
PRICES/HOW TO BOOK. You will find details on how to make a reservation.